Monday, April 26, 2010

Have you ever thought that God wanted you to do something, but when you do it, it turns out badly? That is what is happening with my Passion Party business. I maybe wonder if I didn't see all the signs that He didn't want me to do it, or if I did, but did it anyway. And while I was lying there, sick in bed, I realized something. I was thinking to myself that I had done this and now I need to stick to it, and it occurred to me that maybe God is trying to teach me to stick to it even when the going gets tough. Cause they are tough right now. I had my first party Saturday night and it was my own...only two people came. I got a good order from one and a small order from the other. I do have two outside orders though.. I am going to have to be diligent and follow through with this. Hopefully I can get some booking in the next couple of days and that will help tremendously, of course. I think God is showing me that, "Hey, you've quit on the other stuff when going gets tough, lets see how you do when trying to get started and it's tough." I am going to have to learn how to not quit before I even begin. And this whole thing scares the crap out of me. I am deeply afraid of failure. I have failed at two other things in the past... Party Lite and Mary Kay. Those things just weren't for me. I still love the product though, as I wear Mary Kay every day and I finally got all my Party Lite stuff out into my home. And I think I am going to love the Passion Party items as well. I like how they are getting me closer to my husband, which is good all the way around. It's going to have to teach me to reach out of my shell and find a stronger, braver woman than I was before. It's going to take a lot of effort on my part. I just hope I can do it. I hope I can stick with it and fight through my doubt and insecurity... but I will do the best that I can with what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment