Tuesday, April 13, 2010

And then there was a blog...

I have never been one to dabble in blogging but I thought maybe I would start. I want to do a rant blog, a "aha, I got it," blog, and an all around "life as a mom... my life as a mom" blog. It will be pretty random stuff till I really get going on it but all in all it might be pretty fun.

I will just introduce myself quickly as it is late and I need to get to bed. My name is Sherri. I am married to John and we have been married since April of 2002. We have a daughter, Holly, who is crazy and funny and beautiful. She was born May 2005. And we also have a tornado of a son named Logan whom I am pretty sure at this point isn't going to make it to his second birthday. He climbs on things, stands on the edge of way too many things, has things in his mouth constantly, runs into things, falls a lot.... I guess you can say he is all boy. And he is going to make me go white. Good thing I have an AWESOME hairstylist... lol. His birthday is August of 2008.

We also have a dog named Oscar and a cat named Meekose. They are best friends and love to play together. And my kids adore them, however, they do not really adore them back. Lol.

Well, that is it for now. I will try to get back on here to post again. And Thank You so much!

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment